Monday 12 September 2016

Again

My dad came back again today.  My mom wants us to all sit down and talk this out.  I told him once again that the only way I will open the door to communication is if I hear from her psychiatrist that she believes she is showing enough progress to make a healthy relationship more possible.  I told him that I don't have it in me to be hurt by my family any more.  He once again turned it all on me, that I am the one hurting them.  That this is my fault.  I said he has just taken over for her, and that he is turning into her.  He threatened in a terse voice, "You better watch what you say".  I told him again that he's not welcome here and to stop coming.  I told him that where I stand with the family is clear.  That I feel hurt and abandoned by them.  I said the people who care about me would never do this to me and they are who my family is.  I said that he and my aunt say that they just let it roll off, but they don't.  They obey her.  They give in and that is not the same as letting things roll off.  If they could let it all roll off, they would be in our lives.  He said, well, that's just how things go.  I said, that's just how things go with mom.

I so badly need this to stop.  I told him I haven't slept well since the last time he came and he just laughed and said I'm not the only one not sleeping.  I said that she created this for herself and he scoffed at it and said I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment